What is organic food?
After reading the article please summaries the article and explain how this article is related to the current tax code. Please keep the respond between 300-400 words.
Must receive 3 hours or less from agreed handshake with tutor
Week 1 Discussion Question 1
- Your message must contribute to the discussion with accurate, relevant information. Posts should be articulate, thoughtful, and thorough. (Note: It’s OK to add non-informative comments, like thanking someone for their assistance or noting your agreement with a classmate; social comments like that create a sense of collegiality, but only comments that contribute by adding information will be graded.) Also, as with any academic writing, if you quote or paraphrase a source (like your textbook or a web site), provide a citation.
- You must include a subject that conveys the essence of your main point (not just the key word or phrase or topic) in no more than 10 words. An effective subject provides the reader with advance information, which is helpful in understanding the content of the comment. I suggest writing your subject after writing your comment.
Topic Below: Must be at least 300 words in APA format (word count does not include works cited)
“The Epic of Gilgamesh” offers the earliest version of the flood story that appears later in the Bible; compare and contrast the flood stories in “The Epic of Gilgamesh” and in Genesis 6–9 using quotes from the literature.
For this assignment you will be writing a critical analysis on the topic of the privacy concerns surrounding “Facial Recognition Technology”. Your analysis should focus on following:
- Identify and summarize what Facial Recognition Technology is currently used for in government and businesses.
- Critics of Facial Recognition Technology which includes The American Civil Liberties Union https://www.aclu.org/ ACLU. The ACLU is criticizing state governments such as Ohio who are implementing the system. What is the ACLU concerned about with regards to certain abuses by the government?
- How would an individual’s privacy rights be violated if Facial Recognition Technology is used by businesses?
- How could businesses abuse this technology in advertising campaigns?
- Who are the advocates of this technology and what is their argument regarding potential privacy violations?
- As a future IT manager, imagine that you are being pressured by your company to implement Facial Recognition Technology. You are aware that the general public is not aware of the potential privacy issues. How would you handle this situation?
You should provide at least three resources for this analysis. You are welcome to use online resources except for Wikipedia or any other open source resource. Be sure to use proper grammar, spelling and APA citation for this assignment. Use 12 point Times New Roman font and double space your paper. You should have approximately 3 pages for this particular assignment.
The Power Point is an example but use only the first 2 slides for this assignment!!
Steps to Complete Professional Experience #3
Step one: On the top of the page, there is a Link to One Drive – that link will take you to a PowerPoint presentation template entitled “PPT_Resources.” Click on the link and review the document.
Step two: Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format: YourFirstName_YourLastName_Wk5_PPT.pptx
Step three: Locate an article, video, or another resource that relates to using PowerPoint or effective slide design. – Make sure the article or video is about how to do a PowerPoint Presentation. No other topics should be used.
Step four: The PPT template you downloaded has two slides: a title slide and a body slide (slide 2). Write a brief summary of your resource on the body slide only (do not write fewer than 20 words, do not write more than 50 words or else the submission will not be eligible for credit).
Step five: Include a link to the resource/information on the body slide – provide a hyperlink (not a URL) on the slide so that your professor can read the article or watch the video. The link will not count towards your word count.
Step six: Save the YourFirstName_YourLastName_Wk5_PPT.pptx file.
Step seven: Click “Upload” in the menu bar at the top of the OneDrive webpage. Then, copy the OneDrive link (URL) to your PowerPoint document, close OneDrive, and submit a copy of the URL to your PowerPoint document, using the Professional Experience #3 assignment link in Blackboard.
In order to receive your points for completing this task, you must do the following:
- Provide a useful article, video, or another resource on using PowerPoint and/or effective slide design.
- Include a brief summary of the resource on the body slide.
- Use only one slide (slide two) for your summary.
- Submit the Your_Name_Wk5_PPT.pptx file to Blackboard using the “Professional Experience #3” link
I need four reports, about what I learned from internship at the American Red Cross. you have to answer these questions four times and one paragraph for each questions. Please visit the REDCROSS.ORG to find RED CROSS courses and more information.
An annotated bibliography begins the preliminary research process. The document will serve as an ongoing list of sources that will support your Final Research Paper. Each of the sources should be cited in APA format (for help, click on APA Formatting Instructions for Microsoft Word) and should include a two-paragraph summary, or annotation, of the resource contents and how you intend to use the information within your paper. Be sure to utilize the information from this week’s Argument and Thesis Workshop discussion, and refer to Research Paper Guidelines for additional support. Before beginning, please review the Model Annotated Bibliography and utilize the Week One Assignment Template.
To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must
- Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Ashford University Library.
- Select at least five credible and scholarly, peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Final Research Paper.
To fulfill the written component of this , you must
- Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style.
- List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.
- Annotation paragraphs must be original and cannot be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Copied-and-pasted annotations may receive a zero grade.
Format your assignment according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use 12-point Times New Roman font.
Your annotations should contain
- A complete summary, in your own words, of the information presented in the article.
- Your analysis of the best use of this information in your paper, written in your own words.
- Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
The bibliography must be 500 to 700 words in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Submission Information: Complete the tasks above and save the document as a Microsoft Word or PDF file. Submit your assignment via the Assignment Submission button. Please use a naming convention for your assignment files that includes your last name and the week number. So, your Annotated Bibliography assignment should bear a file name that looks like: smithENG122w1.docx or smithENG122w1.pdf.
Related to the essay I wrote add two more pages related to the thesis down below..!
(Smoking in the public)
persuasive essay. You will write a thesis that is argumentative and shows you position on the topic. Your essay will support your thesis, and you will try to persuade the reader of your position.
Purpose: The purpose of this essay is to practice argumentative writing. Most academic writing is persuasive. The author is trying to convince the reader that his or her idea is correct. To do this, they use rhetorical strategies such as logos, ethos, and pathos. They explain a few different reasons to support their thesis, and they provide details and examples.
Topic & Thesis: You will choose a new argumentative topic. (You may not use the same topic as your annotated bibliography.) The topic must be something that is debated and controversial. Then, write an argumentative thesis. The thesis must show your position on the topic.
• Length: 2-3 pages
• Times New Roman, 12pt font
• Sources are not required. However, if you do use sources to support your thesis, you must cite them in APA format. Failing to properly cite sources will be considered plagiarism.
• Do not write in the first person. In order to use a more formal, academic style, we will avoid using “I” and “me” in
Smoking in the public
Smoking is one of the most common problems in nowadays since it contributes in kill many people. Many young people start smoking because they believe that cigarettes could help them to feel relaxed and being calm. Also some of them have seen smokers who enjoy doing therefore they start mimicking them. One cigarette can result in having more and more and eventually could lead to addiction. Moreover, media plays a significant role in encouraging people to smoke. Tobacco companies spend millions of dollars just to promote their products in public places, TV shows as well as newspapers. Most of the advertisements show healthy, attractive and successful people smoking their cigarettes. They display that all cool people smoke and they are healthy too. What they don’t show is the actual health consequences of smoking like cancer, breathing troubles or even death. When people smoke, they do not only hurt themselves, but also hurt other non-smokers around them. Smoking does many terrible things to human health. Therefore, Smoking should be banned in all public places for many reasons.
First of all, smoking has negative health consequences for both smokers and non bsmokers. Smoking in public places, such as shopping malls, train stations, restaurants and football stadiums are very risky. This is due to the fact that numerous toxins are produced from the cigarettes, which could have bad effects on people at specific areas. People smoking in public places think that it is their health and they forget about the people around them. Smoking does not only influence smokers but also influences those people around them. Cigarettes have lots of deadly toxins, such as ammonia, arsenic and hydrogen cyanide. Many studies have proved that great amounts of deadly chemicals are present in the air around the smokers, which as result could affect the surrounding people .
This one’s easy! See below!
It all can be found in the very beginning of act 3, when Mercutio and Benvolio are loitering about waiting for this play to climax, basically. I believe that the hyperbole can be found in this brief monologue of Mercutio’s:
“Thou art like one of those fellows that when he enters the confines of a tavern claps me his sword upon the table and says ‘God send me no need of thee!’ and by the operation of the second cup draws it on the drawer, when indeed there is no need.”
And then he continues on to say:
“Nay, an there were two such, we should have none shortly, for one would kill the other. Thou! why, thou wilt quarrel with a man that hath a hair more, or a hair less, in his beard, than thou hast: thou wilt quarrel with a man for cracking nuts, having no other reason but because thou hast hazel eyes: what eye but such an eye would spy out such a quarrel? Thy head is as fun of quarrels as an egg is full of meat, and yet thy head hath been beaten as addle as an egg for quarrelling: thou hast quarrelled with a man for coughing in the street, because he hath wakened thy dog that hath lain asleep in the sun: didst thou not fall out with a tailor for wearing his new doublet before Easter? with another, for tying his new shoes with old riband? and yet thou wilt tutor me from quarrelling!”
These are easily two great examples of hyperboles. Based off of the characterization of Benvolio we know so far, we know that Benvolio is tame as a lamb. He takes morning walks and looks after his family and breaks up fights and generally shows concern about his friends and their wellbeing.
In these monologues, Mercutio is exaggerating the truth, maybe even teasing Benvolio by speaking of behavior that Mercutio himself might entertain — sort of like a “Mercutio, don’t fight!” and Mercutio responding with, “Me? FIGHT? You’re the one who fights all the time!”. It’s pure sarcasm, depending on if you read it that way.
But that’s besides the point. The behavior that Mercutio describes in these monologues is obviously exaggerated. The temper that he talks about is extremely over the top and only someone like Tybalt could harbor it.
Is that a good explanation for you? Let me know!
Write a five page paper on `Technology & Society’. The paper should be double spaced in 12 point font. Utilize the Resources provided. Include a full bibliography. The paper will be graded on accuracy of content and clarity.
We Care about Our Clients
The primary objective of our services at Onlinecourseshelp.com is to assist students of all academic levels by providing them with top quality custom essays and other academic assignments according to the delivery date they set in the order form.
+1(805) 568 7317