Daring, decisive,delightful,devoted and determined.
Can I get help with my case study please
Selina Kyle’s BMR is 1515.85 and the BPM is 142. Being Kyle’s personal trainer, I’m going to get details on her day by day and weekly routine to get a great fitness plan. Giving her a nice rest after her childbirth. Selina’s further inactivity may be rendered by more susceptible to diseases. Also as Selina’s trainer my goal is develop a training program that will achieve good fitness levels for my client. With the program this fitness will go with a nutrition plan that will help the body change giving the positivity support. with the five elements of a nice fitness program endurance, flexibility, body composition, cardiorespiratory, and muscular strength. For the next three months should get fitness program results from the initial steps within the assessment focusing on body fat, blood pressure, and heart rate of Selina, also health risk associated. Measuring these test will be done by walking, running, stretch test and others.
Having knowledge from the information and current weight she would need to obtain 2086 calories. Starting the exercises program Selina’s body will need a nice amount of carbohydrates to keep the cells with the exercises. This program will have a nice lifestyle giving birth. The program I will be having Selina doing will be involving two major exercises, they will be Aerobics and Resistance.
The meaning of the Aerobics will be using oxygen and promote intake, helping lose weight and give Selina a great long term benefit of health. For the first three weeks on Monday and Wednesday do 25 minute run and Friday a 1 mile bicycle. Weeks 4-9 on Monday’s and Wednesday’s try and work on running for 30 minutes and Friday 1.2 mile bicycle ride. For the last two weeks 10-12 on Monday’s and Wednesday’s run for 35 minutes while adding up to two minutes a week. Friday will be a 1.3 bicycle ride. Now the Resistance exercises deals with strength of different stereotypes, but after the pregnancy to get back to a healthy lifestyle and not to give her a training routine that wont strain her. These will be a program A and a Program B. Program A will consist of weeks 1,3,5,7,9, and 11 approaching on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s these workouts will be bench press, close grip bench press, bicep preacher curls, inclined, chest fly, lateral raise, and Dumbbell shoulder pass. Program B will be focused on Thursday’s. this will consist of weeks 2,4,6,8,and 12. The workouts will be leg curl, back squat, leg extension, hip adduction, seated row, and hip abduction. For Selina to avoid strain I will allow her recovery after three weeks during the program and also do minimum sets.
The nutritional strategies that will be recommended making sure Selina keeps a nice diet so there will be no bulking up but will provide energy, the protein needs to be 30%, fats 20% and carbohydrates at 50%.
Doctors criticizing doctors is a very sensitive topic in the healthcare field. Do you believe there is a “doctor code” that says doctors should never speak down about one another? In this classic film “Dirty Dancing,” there is obviously a bad doctor that we never get to actually see. However, the hero doctor never speaks a negative word about the bad doctor. What are your thoughts? Your reply should be a minimum of 75 words.
I have attached Chapter 9 of my textbook.
As highlighted in Chapter 9 of your course text, three research methods are available (descriptive, analytic, and evaluative). Discuss these methods and give one example of how each would be used when conducting research using homeless individuals as subjects. Analyze regulatory, accreditation, ethical, and legal issues and challenges related to each research method.
Your initial contribution should be 250 to 300 words in length. Your research and claims must be supported by your course text and at least one other scholarly source. Use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Write a one-paragraph summary of one of the reading assignments from the textbook.
Reading assignments to choose from are
from Beowulf – trans. Burton Raffel
Children – Slawomir Mrozek
The Jar – Luigi Pirandello
Death of a Tsotsi – Alan Paton
Judges Must Balance Justice vs. Young Lives – Patricia Edmonds
Youth Violent Crime Keeps Climbing – J.L. Albert
Action Will Be Taken: An Action-Packed Story – Heinrich Boll
from The Life of Henry the Fifth – William Shakespeare
Speech, May 13, 1940 – Winston Churchill
The Thrill of the Grass – W.P. Kinsella
from Night – Elie Wiesel
This Too Is Everything – Shu Ting
A Marriage Proposal – Anton Chekhov
There’s plenty more reading assignments in the book. If you can help me but need more choices let me know. Thanks
After reading the narrative essays of the above authors, write paragraphs about HOW THE ESSAYS were built. Describe the language, describe the themes, describe the tone, describe what was particularly moving. Which of the essays seemed strongest? Can you think of a few reasons why that might be?
Write a paragraph dedicated to each essay and write at least 8 sentences per paragraph. Thanks!
In The Souls of Black Folk, W.E.B. Du Bois defines double-consciousness. Explain what double-consciousness is. Then, find an example of double consciousness in the literature that we’ve read for this class, or in contemporary fiction/popular culture.
Requirements: APA format 12 font double space , cover page , cites ,refrences , Please follow dorections to the fullest complete paper professionally as directed in instructions. USE LEARNING RESOURCES A MUST!!!!!
Things to KNow To complete paper sucessfully; Career seeking after completeing my degree program Early childhood behaior specailist for preschool children
Currently a early child hood teacher/ administrotor in a child care facility 22 years of experirnce achieving my BA degree in Child Development/ pschology
Project: Professional Development Plan
Before you began your specialization courses, you set goals for your professional development in EDUC 3101: Professionalism and Advocacy in the Early Childhood Field. At that time, you identified specific competencies you wanted to focus on in order to increase your professional growth and explained how you planned to raise your level of knowledge and skill in each of these three competencies. Since you completed this assignment, you have taken all of your specialization courses and learned a great deal more about yourself, young children and their families, and the field of early childhood/child development.
Take time now to collect your thoughts regarding:
- What you know about child development and effective early childhood practice
- Knowledge, skills, and dispositions essential to quality professionals
- Areas in which you need to grow
- Jobs that interest you
- Job-related skills you have and those you need to improve
You will apply this thinking as you complete your Professional Development Plan. For this assignment, download, complete, and submit your plan:
- Professional Development Plan
Assignment length 3-4 pages
Complete the following self-assessments before you participate in this week’s Discussion. (Note: You completed the second and third assessment in EDUC 3101: Professionalism and Advocacy in the Early Childhood Field. Since then, you have taken all of the courses in your specialization and grown both personally and professionally. Reflect on this growth as you complete these again.)
- Habits of Mind Self-AssessmentRetrieved from http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Gq%2FkE9Cosx5ADe1kGb8wMyZD9zARV2tuDf0B3qvVxWw%3D
- Assessing Your Professional Development From: Morrison, G. S. (2007). Early childhood education today (10th ed., p. 19). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill.Copyright © 2007 by Pearson Education. Reproduced by permission of the publisher. Further reproduction is prohibited without written permission of the publisher.
- Seventeen Competencies for Becoming a Professional: A Professional Development Checklist From: Morrison, G.S. (2009). Early childhood education today (11th ed., p. 26). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill.Adapted from Morrison, G. S. (2008). Fundamentals of early childhood education (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill.
Each question should be 150-200 words
1. What do you think is Lemann’s attitude toward New Orleans? Does it shift in the essay? In thinking about your response, consider how “New Orleans” might mean different things–the physical place, the people, or the idea of a city/community, for example.
2. In the second paragraph and again in the eighth paragraph, Lemann refers to how literary works have presented the history of New Orleans, and particularly to disasters that have struck the area. How does the inclusion of literary evidence affect readers of this essay? Why do you think that Lemann includes these examples? Explain your thoughts.
3. Compare the thoughts Lemann has about New Orleans in his essay, and compare those thoughts and the presentation of that city to what you have seen of the valley of ashes so far in The Great Gatsby. If you have begun Chapter 7 of the novel, you may choose to include mention of things you see in that chapter, but you should also have enough to say just based on what you have seen of the valley so far in the book as well (Chapters 1-6). How are the two places similar? Different? What do you think Lemann would think of the valley of ashes if he saw it?
In a reflective essay of 3-5 pages, and using the Christiano text, Lesson 5 and online readings, your MTB exercise, and any other credible and authoritative sources you might choose, please address the following multi-part question in depth:
After reading about globalization, the megachurch trend, the role of media in religion, and new religious movements (all of which you should have read about), which of these do you see as most influential in shaping the future of religion in America? Are there additional factors that should also be taken into account? How do these insights relate to at least one of the groups in your MTB report?
We Care about Our Clients
The primary objective of our services at Onlinecourseshelp.com is to assist students of all academic levels by providing them with top quality custom essays and other academic assignments according to the delivery date they set in the order form.
+1(805) 568 7317