“Examine Decisions and Changes in the Project Scope and Scope Management” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the necessity and importance of creating a customer-focused scope decision in the process of defining the scope for a project. Next, speculate on the key negative impacts that a bad customer-focused scope decision would have on a project. Provide one (1) example of a project which uses such decision to support your response.
- From the e-Activity, analyze the overall manner in which the project scope process relates to change control and issues management. Choose one (1) key challenge that may arise from this relationship, and suggest one (1) strategy that the project manager may use to address the challenge in question. Provide a rationale to support your response
“International Finance” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, address the following:
- The IMF and World Bank are the world’s two leading lending institutions, but much of their monetary assistance disappears once it enters the banking systems of developing countries. Cite concrete evidence that supports the assertion that much assistance to developing countries is simply stolen by officials. Determine other main factors that account for the misuse of these funds
- “ Please respond to the followingGraphical Representations of Data”
- From the e-Activity, discuss the data that the graph is used to visually represent. Speculate on why the editor chose the graph, as opposed to merely reporting the data.